UKG Solution Expertise
Our consultants support the entire UKG solution set (Workforce Dimensions, Workforce Ready, Workforce Central) for workforce management and HCM.
- Time & Attendance
- Absence Management
- Labor Activities
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
- Advisory Services
- Project Management
- Staffing and Hiring
- Custom Development
- Go Live and Training
- View all Services
UKG Managed Services
Use our experts to improve service levels and maintain your UKG application, while achieving operational efficiencies with a predictable cost model.
I) General service desk. First Call Resolution (FCR) focus on access, new request creation, break/fix, and issue escalation.
II) Application service desk. UKG-specific support with emphasis on how-to/training. Escalations to AMS.
III) Application managed services. Application design, build, test, and support. Escalation to third-party vendors.
IV) Technical managed services. Legacy data archive, data migration, integrations and interface development.
UKG Practice Leadership
- Deep UKG knowledge and consulting experience
- Extensive work with large private and public sector organizations
- 17+ year career in Enterprise Workforce Management consulting and project management
- BS from Purdue University
- Built, supported, and implemented global SaaS solutions across 4 countries, in 3 languages across multiple industry verticals.
- BA in International Linguistics & Business.
- Working to complete a Master’s in Information Systems (MIS) and Business Analytics.
- 18+ years’ experience implementing HR, Payroll, and Timekeeping software
- 8 years’ experience as Kronos consultant
- MBA from University of Phoenix