UKG Dimensions Migration Guide
Planning to migrate from UKG Workforce Central to UKG Dimensions? Check out our free guide for tips and a step-by-step plan from our UKG experts.
UKG Solution Expertise
Our consultants support the entire UKG solution set (Workforce Dimensions, Workforce Ready, Workforce Central) for workforce management and HCM.
- Time & Attendance
- Absence Management
- Labor Activities
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
- Advisory Services
- Project Management
- Staffing and Hiring
- Custom Development
- Go Live and Training
- View all Services
UKG Managed Services
Use our experts to improve service levels and maintain your UKG application, while achieving operational efficiencies with a predictable cost model.
I) General service desk. First Call Resolution (FCR) focus on access, new request creation, break/fix, and issue escalation.
II) Application service desk. UKG-specific support with emphasis on how-to/training. Escalations to AMS.
III) Application managed services. Application design, build, test, and support. Escalation to third-party vendors.
IV) Technical managed services. Legacy data archive, data migration, integrations and interface development.
UKG Practice Leadership
- 20+ years in IT consulting and professional services with a specialized focus on HCM/WFM systems.
- Led UKG service line at Atos, where he was Senior VP, Global Head of Enterprise Business & Administrative Solutions.
- Broad knowledge of IT and BPO services, including systems integration, managed services, and cloud.
- BA in Healthcare Management
- 25+ years of experience in workforce management
- Former VP, Healthcare Solutions for Workforce Insight, Part of Accenture
- 22+ years of experience with UKG (formerly, Kronos, inc.)
- 18+ years’ experience implementing HR, Payroll, and Timekeeping software
- 8 years’ experience as Kronos consultant
- MBA from University of Phoenix