Training Leadership and Staffing
Staff your training programs with experienced experts who specialize in software instruction. Hire training directors, training managers and credentialed trainers.
Develop comprehensive courses, curriculum, training materials and student guides for effective end-user learning. Instructional designers are available for project-based assignments and full-time hire.
Go Live and At-The-Elbow Support
More than just a provider of Go Live staffing, we offer comprehensive Go Live services including planning and cutover management, command center leadership, ATE management and post-live stabilization and support.
Provider Activation Strategy
Clinical end users are key stakeholders in any healthcare IT program. Activate providers through workflow optimization, mentorship, super user training, town halls and other techniques as recommended by our advisors.
For system-wide training initiatives, setup and maintenance of a robust learning management system (LMS) is key. Our expert consultants offer best practices for LMS planning, support and ongoing administration and reporting.
Create eLearning programs to supplement and enhance classroom training. Our training advisors can help you develop and deploy eLearning platforms and curriculum to support on-demand training and compliance needs.
- In depth EHR training, optimization and project management experience with large healthcare systems
- Recent Epic client projects at Scripps Health and Catholic Health Initiatives
- Epic specialist with knowledge of ancillary systems including voice activation software
- PMP with Agile Project Management certification
- Deep Epic Revenue Cycle and HIM experience
- Led Rev Cycle initiatives at large health systems including Greenville Health System, WellStar Health System and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Knowledgeable and trusted advisor to IT and Finance executives
- Epic Certified HB and SBO
- Longtime Cerner Corporation engagement lead with deep consulting and project management experience
- Recent client engagements: St. Luke’s Hospital, Conway Medical Center, Adventist Health
- Expertise in Cerner clinical and revenue cycle solutions
- 26 years at Cerner Corp. in executive and consulting roles
- Cerner client leader at Bay Care Health System, Memorial Hermann Health System and Adventist Health System, among others.
- Experienced in Cerner methodology and Cerner clinical and RCM solutions
- BS in Computer Science
“The quality of our Go Live team was excellent. I feel like we were given the chance to pick the best and the brightest for our project.”
Director, Clinical and Physician Informatics
Piedmont Athens Regional