Be a Leader
Healthcare IT Leaders was founded in 2011 with a “customer first” philosophy that guides everything we do. Since then, we’ve helped some of the largest hospitals and healthcare systems in the country meet their enterprise and IT workforce needs.
Watch us Grow
We started the company to meet the complex enterprise IT needs of hospitals and health systems. As their needs have grown, so have we. And we’re not done yet.
- 2011 Healthcare IT Leaders founded by veteran entrepreneur Bob Bailey to meet growing IT workforce needs of hospitals and health systems
- 2013 Roster of large clients grows, including Partners Healthcare and Providence Health & Systems; Boston office opens
- 2015 Fmr. Global Healthcare Leader for Deloitte, Russ Rudish, joins firm as Principal
- 2016 Ranked as “Fastest Growing IT staffing Company In America” by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2017 First HIT firm to achieve dual KLAS rating in ERP and EHR services categories, highlighting our breadth of capabilities
- February 2018 Announce relationship with Nuvolo as preferred implementation partner for their ServiceNow-based EAM solution
- April 2018 Several former Cerner Corp. executives join the company, adding deep expertise for our growing Cerner practice
- June 2018 Added to the Healthcare Informatics 100 ranking of the largest US HIT companies
- February 2019 Announce partner relationship with Kronos, deepening our resources and expertise in ERP solutions
- August 2019 For the fifth consecutive year, ranked on INC 5000 list of fastest growing privately held companies
- January 2020 Ranked #1 for Business Solutions (ERP) Implementation Services in 2020 Best in KLAS Report
Meet the Team
Our employees are a big part of the reason why Healthcare IT Leaders stands out in the industry. Get to know us and the talented people who work here.
Committed to Helping Others
Giving back is vital to our company culture. Through our Cares program, we support a wide range of non-profits. Two causes especially important to us are The Christmas Tree Santas, an organization that spreads holiday hope and joy by giving away Christmas trees, and the Cristo Rey Work-Study program, providing practical work experience to low-income high school students.
We think this is a special place to work and our employees seem to agree. If you’re a recruitment or sales pros who thrives in a fast-paced, fun work environment and want to learn more, drop us a line at HITcareers@healthcareitleaders.com. (If you are a consultant seeking a healthcare IT job, check our online job board for current roles.) Healthcare IT Leaders is an eVerify employer.