Upgrade strategy and delivery
As vendors increase the frequency of system updates, customers need to adjust. Let our experts advise on governance and change management policies, and turn to our consultants for technical know-how.
Application updates and support tasks require expert resources, but not necessarily full-time resources—that’s where Healthcare IT Leaders Managed Services can help.
Our on-demand consultants provide full-lifecycle support for Epic and other critical applications. Promote system efficiency and optimization with our expert staff dedicated to your solutions.
Workflow changes to improve efficiency are common after Go Live. Let our consultants support you with comprehensive planning, testing, implementation and training resources.
QA and testing
Our testing managers and leads conduct automated and manual tests and support all of your QA needs, including the creation and execution of testing plans and creation of test scripts.
Remote support staffing
A remote support desk offers a predictable cost model and frees up internal staff for strategic initiatives. An effective, managed alternative to full-time hiring.
- In depth EHR training, optimization and project management experience with large healthcare systems
- Recent Epic client projects at Scripps Health and Catholic Health Initiatives
- Epic specialist with knowledge of ancillary systems including voice activation software
- PMP with Agile Project Management certification
- Longtime Cerner Corporation engagement lead with deep consulting and project management experience
- Recent client engagements: St. Luke’s Hospital, Conway Medical Center, Adventist Health
- Expertise in Cerner clinical and revenue cycle solutions
- 22+ years in Healthcare, with a specialized focus on Epic Systems and EHR solutions.
- Consultant to large health systems and clinics for large-scale implementation and optimization initiatives.
- Strong operational knowledge and a focus on best practices for client success and measurable outcomes.