Flexible staff augmentation solutions from a KLAS-rated provider of HIT workforce talent. We help you identify and hire consultants across all major enterprise solutions and skills. Turn to us for a single consultant or to build an entire team.
In a competitive market, hiring and retaining permanent staff can be your biggest challenge. Our permanent staffing division focuses exclusively on full-time candidates for your strategic and hard-to-fill roles.
Our executive search partner, Rudish Health, offers deep industry experience for C-level recruitment. Utilize their relationships and detailed processes to identify and land top leadership talent for your organization.
Fill critical leadership gaps with interim management services from StarBridge Advisors. Their experienced executives, drawn from leading health systems, provide stability and guidance to keep your organization on track during vacancies.
Interim HR Support
Large-scale IT hiring initiatives may require additional HR support to handle tasks ranging from interviews to onboarding. Our contract human resources professionals are experienced in IT personnel management and can be deployed onsite for the duration of a project.
Comprehensive Resource Planning
Build a blueprint for future growth with a detailed IT resource plan. Our advisors help your organization create a customized plan detailing current and future staffing needs, budgets, recruitment and retention strategies.
Commonly Requested Skills
- Project Manager
- Build Analyst
- Solution Architect
- Technical Architect
- Integration Architect
- Database Administrator
- Data Warehouse Engineer
- Report Writer
- Instructional Designer
- ATE Support
- Systems Engineer
- Network Engineer
- QA and Test
- Clinical Informaticist
- Entrepreneur and founder of multiple healthcare and IT consulting and staffing firms
- Placed 4 companies on ‘INC 5000’ list of fastest growing companies
- Named to ‘Staffing 100’, list of influential staffing execs
- Co-Founder of HIT sister companies, PAC Leaders and Locums Choice
- BBA, University of Georgia
- Two decades in healthcare and IT recruitment
- Previous recruitment leadership roles at Assurgent Medical Solutions and Robert Half
- MBA, Troy University
- Graduate certificate, Sales Management, Florida State University
- 17 years in Information Technology Consulting and Workforce Solutions
- Expertise in developing strategic permanent hiring plans for large health systems
- BS, Computer Science, Univ of AL
“The partnership with Healthcare IT Leaders at Scripps Health was instrumental in our success in executing the Epic program on time and on budget.”
AVP, Information Systems, Scripps Health