Project Management Staffing
Our recruiters help you identify top project managers for short-term projects and full-time placement. Screen and hire healthcare-experienced PMs that meet your exacting standards—and your budget.
Formalize and build a project management organization utilizing our framework and consultative support. Establish repeatable, scalable processes to ensure consistent project delivery aligned to the strategic goals of your business.
Project Charter & Governance Development
Critical first steps in any project include defining the charter and setting governance policies and procedures. Our experts can guide you through these foundational activities, mediating differences and ensuring consensus along the way.
Change Management Strategy
Major IT changes are often met with organizational resistance. Effective change management strategies implemented by our advisors can help minimize disruption and mitigate risk.
Agile Project Management
Agile software projects utilize iterative and distributed project management. Turn to us for agile project leaders and scrum masters who are certified and experienced in delivery based on agile principles.
Project Coordinators conduct myriad tasks that range from administration and scheduling to weekly reporting and budgeting. We identify and place skilled coordinators to support projects of any size and complexity.
- Longtime Cerner Corporation engagement lead with deep consulting and project management experience
- Recent client engagements: St. Luke’s Hospital, Conway Medical Center, Adventist Health
- Expertise in Cerner clinical and revenue cycle solutions
- In depth EHR training, optimization and project management experience with large healthcare systems
- Recent Epic client projects at Scripps Health and Catholic Health Initiatives
- Epic specialist with knowledge of ancillary systems including voice activation software
- PMP with Agile Project Management certification
- 13+ years Accenture Health Practice
- Recent client engagements: CHI, Partners Healthcare
- Specialist in Epic implementation and provider adoption
- Masters in Health Administration, Tulane University
- Epic Certifications: Ambulatory
"Healthcare IT Leaders was instrumental in our success."
CIO, St. Luke’s Hospital