A detailed enterprise architecture assessment, conducted across multiple systems or for a single application, can help you optimize solutions and results. Our experts scope and lead the assessment based on your business goals.
Use a guided selection process led by our consultants to choose new vendors. We conduct stakeholder interviews, create weighted scorecards, and coordinate demos and site visits, leading you from discovery through evaluation and selection.
Define the people, processes and technologies necessary for IT development and support. Identify gaps and risks and build a comprehensive roadmap for future growth.
Strategic IT Planning
Engage our consultants to lead strategic planning, including current and future state analysis, goal and metric setting, and resource plans. Develop long-term strategies to build executive support and demonstrable ROI.
Benchmarking and KPI’s
Develop scorecards, dashboards and other tools to objectively measure key metrics. Our consultants draw on available industry data and best practices to align your key performance indicators with those of top performing companies.
Use our templates and advisors to develop a request for proposal (RFP) for software services. Capture essential requirements and define clear timelines and criteria for vendor selection.
- 30+ years healthcare finance and RCM experience
- Past Cerner Corp consultant with deep knowledge of Cerner RCM solution
- Leads engagements to ensure financial outcomes and success metrics
- CPA with healthcare CFO experience
- 35+ years in Health IT as C-level advisor
- Expert on digital transformation and consumer-centric healthcare models
- Former healthcare CIO and software executive (Dell, Siemens, McKesson)
- Sought-after keynote speaker and industry thought leader
- 20+ years as senior leader on complex EHR and IT projects
- Former PM and team lead at Epic Systems (8 yrs)
- Past IT leadership roles at Carilion Clinic and Marshfield Clinic
- MS, Human Genetics, University of Michigan
- 26 years at Cerner Corp. in executive and consulting roles
- Cerner client leader at Bay Care Health System, Memorial Hermann Health System and Adventist Health System, among others.
- Experienced in Cerner methodology and Cerner clinical and RCM solutions
- BS in Computer Science
"Healthcare IT Leaders was instrumental in our success."
CIO, St. Luke’s Hospital