A Snowflake engagement requires consultative expertise to drive outcomes. Turn to our experts for healthcare-specific use cases, complete with financial modeling and a roadmap for Snowflake deployment.
Our certified health IT project managers lead complex implementations using standardized methodologies, including Agile. We guide your Snowflake journey from initial discovery workshops through deployment with defined SLAs and KPIs to measure success.
Combine data from multiple data models and sources to create unified sets of information. Our experts help you extract, transfer, and load (ETL) data sets to ensure quality and data integrity.
Utilizing Tableau and other visualization tools, create reports and dashboards that support decision making, improve data literacy, and drive organizational insights.
Snowflake Features and Benefits
- Store and access structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data in one location
- Eliminate data silos created by legacy on-premises and cloud applications, so you can integrate and analyze data sets
- Multi-cluster shared data architecture separates compute from storage, enabling customers to elastically and rapidly scale up and down with metered usage to the second
- Data Cloud enables seamless data collaboration within an organization; across its business units; and with its ecosystem of partners, suppliers, and customers
- Ecosystem of Snowflake partners offering applications, tools, data sets, services, and other complementary solutions across multiple industries
- True portability to operate on multiple clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP) with equal performance capabilities on each cloud
Snowflake Use Cases for Healthcare
- Standardize Organizational Data. Understand and classify data across the entire ecosystem, while standardizing the staging, transforming, and managing of data.
- Collect Data from Connected Medical Devices. Snowflake can ingest structured and semi-structured data from any data source, making ingesting and integrating semi-structured data from IoMT devices much easier.
- Enable Data Sharing with Partners. Snowflake’s architecture enables secure, simple, and instantaneous data sharing without data movement or copying.
- Integrate Data Sets for Better Outcomes. Develop a 360-degree patient view using Snowflake as the processing engine for back-office IT systems.
- 35+ years in Health IT as C-level advisor
- Expert on digital transformation and consumer-centric healthcare models
- Former healthcare CIO and software executive (Dell, Siemens, McKesson)
- Sought-after keynote speaker and industry thought leader
- 17x Salesforce certifications including Technical Architect, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Platform Developer, and Admin
- Certified ServiceNow Application Developer and Implementation Specialist
- Certified Scrum Master
- MBA, Rice University, BS, Carnegie-Mellon University
- Extensive RCM consulting experience working with healthcare finance and operational professionals
- Past RCM engagements at Allina Health, Ardent Health Services, Steward Health Care, University of Chicago and Piedmont Healthcare
- Prior RCM transformation consultant with Deloitte
- BBA, Finance, and Risk Management & Insurance, Univ of GA