Our knowledgeable service desk/help desk technicians provide expert support and high first-call resolution for most user issues. Tier 1 and Tier 2 services available for comprehensive coverage. A dedicated Delivery Manager and detailed reporting through our ITSM platform ensure transparency and accountability to meet and exceed client KPIs.
We administrate and optimize your EHR and ERP applications, allowing your teams to focus on mission-critical projects and services. Turn to us for break-fix, incident management, service requests, upgrades, patches, routine maintenance, and more. Add legacy support to manage applications during transitions to new solutions.
Provision and manage cloud environments for speed, value, and performance. Let our experts help you leverage the scale and security of leading cloud providers, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure. Monitoring and proactive support help ensure optimal service levels and reduce downtime.
COVID-19 Managed Solutions
Deploy comprehensive managed COVID-19 services for any enterprise. Administer a testing program, implement contact tracing, and manage vaccine verifications. Our Salesforce-based Case Management platform keeps employee and student health data secure and reportable, allowing you to view and manage population health trends in your organization.
Managed IT Services Benefits
Managed Services with a trusted partner allow healthcare organizations to focus on care delivery knowing their critical IT systems will be fully managed in a predictable cost model. Key benefits include:
- Higher end-user satisfaction and productivity
- Better customer service and expanded service availability
- Lower or neutral costs
- Expense control and budget transparency
- Maximize ROI of technology investments
- Improve internal IT staff utilization
- Managed Services delivery expert
- Clinical application leadership experience via Allscripts and Cerner
- Fmr. Director of Enterprise Applications for Catholic Health Initiatives
- 28+ years in IT consulting and professional services
- Nuvolo and ServiceNow implementation and subject matter expert with multiple consulting engagements for both solutions
- Deep experience in SAP solutions including SAP HANA and SAP BusinessObjects
- 20+ years as senior leader on complex EHR and IT projects
- Former PM and team lead at Epic Systems (8 yrs)
- Past IT leadership roles at Carilion Clinic and Marshfield Clinic
- MS, Human Genetics, University of Michigan
- 26 years at Cerner Corp. in executive and consulting roles
- Cerner client leader at Bay Care Health System, Memorial Hermann Health System and Adventist Health System, among others.
- Experienced in Cerner methodology and Cerner clinical and RCM solutions
- BS in Computer Science