Our certified health IT project managers guide complex implementations using standardized methodologies, including Agile. PMs lead overall strategy and planning, direct day-to-day activities, report on timelines and key milestones, and act as a critical bridge between clients, vendors and consultants.
Trust our recruitment team to identify experienced implementation resources. Whether you need a single consultant for a short-term assignment, or an entire project team for a multi-year engagement, our Consultant Advisors will find the right talent to meet your staffing objectives.
Design and Build
Turn your requirements into code with our developers, analysts, solution architects and technical architects. Our EHR build consultants offer deep technical expertise for Epic and Cerner clinical, rev cycle and pop health initiatives.
QA and Testing
Contract talent to write and execute test scripts and implement comprehensive testing plans. Find consultants for manual, automated and performance testing needs, remote or onsite. Key roles include testing coordinators, analysts, leads and engineers.
Instructional Design & Training
Develop a curriculum and training solution for any enterprise application. Turn to us for training program directors, instructional designers, content developers and trainers. Our experts have led large-scale training programs supporting thousands of end-users.
Go Live Support
Specialized expertise to plan and execute critical Go Live and cutover activities. At-the-elbow consultants support end users to ensure successful knowledge transfer. Command center planning and management teams direct our ATE resources and troubleshoot issues for Go Live success.
Our project managers and expert consultants will support your legacy applications by taking over routine maintenance and support during the transition to a new solution.
- 28+ years in IT consulting and professional services
- Nuvolo and ServiceNow implementation and subject matter expert with multiple consulting engagements for both solutions
- Deep experience in SAP solutions including SAP HANA and SAP BusinessObjects
- 13+ years Accenture Health Practice
- Recent client engagements: CHI, Partners Healthcare
- Specialist in Epic implementation and provider adoption
- Masters in Health Administration, Tulane University
- Epic Certifications: Ambulatory
- Longtime Cerner Corporation engagement lead with deep consulting and project management experience
- Recent client engagements: St. Luke’s Hospital, Conway Medical Center, Adventist Health
- Expertise in Cerner clinical and revenue cycle solutions
“We are still receiving raves about the ATE folks we engaged during Go Live. We had a very positive experience working with Healthcare IT Leaders. I recommend (their firm) for any Epic implementation.”
Program Manager, Implementation Services, OHSU-Tuality Healthcare