Our expert interface developers are skilled in the latest technologies and standards (HL7, FHIR, CCDA) to support your organization’s integration and interoperability goals.
Integration Engine Strategy
Strategy and support for HIE (Health Information Exchange) with external partners to ensure security and interoperability.
- 25+ years in IT consulting and professional services
- Subject matter expertise in cloud and virtualization, big data and BI, CRM, ERP and integration
- Led Salesforce projects for large hospitals and health systems
- Deep experience in SAP solutions including SAP HANA and SAP BusinessObjects
- 17x Salesforce certifications including Technical Architect, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Platform Developer, and Admin
- Certified ServiceNow Application Developer and Implementation Specialist
- Certified Scrum Master
- MBA, Rice University, BS, Carnegie-Mellon University
- 26 years at Cerner Corp. in executive and consulting roles
- Cerner client leader at Bay Care Health System, Memorial Hermann Health System and Adventist Health System, among others.
- Experienced in Cerner methodology and Cerner clinical and RCM solutions
- BS in Computer Science
- 13+ years Accenture Health Practice
- Recent client engagements: CHI, Partners Healthcare
- Specialist in Epic implementation and provider adoption
- Masters in Health Administration, Tulane University
- Epic Certifications: Ambulatory
"Healthcare IT Leaders was instrumental in our success."
CIO, St. Luke’s Hospital