Our expert interface developers are skilled in the latest technologies and standards (HL7, FHIR, CCDA) to support your organization’s integration and interoperability goals.
Integration Engine Strategy
Deep technical expertise to help you assess and optimize the most common integration engines, including Epic Bridges, Cerner Open Engine, Infor Cloverleaf, Corepoint, Mirth Connect and others.
Strategy and support for HIE (Health Information Exchange) with external partners to ensure security and interoperability.
Chief Innovation & Transformation Officer
- 35+ years in Health IT as C-level advisor
- Expert on digital transformation and consumer-centric healthcare models
- Former healthcare CIO and software executive (Dell, Siemens, McKesson)
- Sought-after keynote speaker and industry thought leader
Chief Platform Architect
- 17x Salesforce certifications including Technical Architect, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Platform Developer, and Admin
- Certified ServiceNow Application Developer and Implementation Specialist
- Certified Scrum Master
- MBA, Rice University, BS, Carnegie-Mellon University
Executive Director, Oracle Cerner Practice
- 26 years at Cerner Corp. in executive and consulting roles
- Cerner client leader at Bay Care Health System, Memorial Hermann Health System and Adventist Health System, among others.
- Experienced in Cerner methodology and Cerner clinical and RCM solutions
- BS in Computer Science
"Healthcare IT Leaders was instrumental in our success."
CIO, St. Luke’s Hospital