Connect to your patients in a whole new way with Salesforce Health Cloud, the first Salesforce product built specifically for healthcare.
Salesforce Health Cloud is a cloud-based patient relationship management solution that enables proviiders to gain a complete view of the patient with integrated data from EMRs, wearables and more; make smarter care decisions, engage with patients across their caregiver networks; and manage patient data.
The demo video above from Salesforce, released in late January, shows how the tool will allow caregivers to focus on keeping patients at the center of care.
On the tool's “Today” page, caregivers can:
- Easily browse tasks;
- Review all conversations regarding their patients; and
- See your assigned patients with a clear priority of tasks that need attention.
Patient Profiles provide a panoramic view of patients, with rich, contextual data from EMRs, such as their contact information, conditions, communication preferences, medications, insurance and impairments.
Other noteworthy features include:
- With the Collaborative Care timeline, review the patient’s history, including office visits, symptom complaints, diagnoses and medications prescribed.
- Wearable device data is integrated directly into Health Cloud, providing access to patient data, like glucose and sleep data.
- View and contact the patient’s entire care team, including at-home caregivers, therapists, physicians and insurance contacts.
For more information, visit Salesforce’s Health Cloud page and visit the Salesforce Health Cloud team Feb. 29 – March 4 at HIMSS 2016 in Las Vegas, Nev.