St Francis Health System
The transition to a Nuvolo Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system is made simple using the implementation resources of Healthcare IT Leaders.
Tracking repairs and depreciation associated with a health system’s clinical biomedical assets (e.g., MRI machines, IV Pumps) is no easy task. Nuvolo, built on the ServiceNow (SNOW) platform, offers healthcare organizations a highly-functional, cloud-based solution for Enterprise Asset Management (EAM).
After reviewing alternatives to replace its legacy asset management software (SAP), St. Francis Health System chose Nuvolo for EAM and Healthcare IT Leaders, a Nuvolo implementation partner, to lead the project.
The technical foundation for a Nuvolo project is an understanding of ServiceNow architecture and application development. With that in mind, Healthcare IT Leaders identified highly-skilled SNOW developers and a Solution Architect to implement the system.
As a trusted Nuvolo partner, our services team has led multiple implementations of the solution with healthcare clients. Our knowledge of clinical biomedical workflows and Nuvolo best practices allowed our PM to keep the project moving forward efficiently, utilizing remote resources for most of the build—a cost-saver for the client.
Our team delivered the project on time (14 weeks) and on budget, inclusive of integration to the client’s SAP ERP accounting system and comprehensive end-to-end testing.
- With support from Healthcare IT Leaders, St. Francis Health System transitioned management of over 10,000 clinical assets across all its facilities to the Nuvolo EAM solution.
- With comprehensive asset history maintained in a single solution, the Health System can now make more informed ‘buy or repair’ decisions regarding clinical assets.
- Work order histories within Nuvolo provide more timely reporting for Joint Commission compliance standards regarding equipment safety and maintenance
- The Nuvolo mobile application has improved productivity and accuracy of field technicians
- The client continues to utilize Healthcare IT Leaders expert resources for add-on support and enhancements to its Nuvolo and ServiceNow solutions
Saint Francis is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system wholly owned and operated in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
The health system is anchored by Saint Francis Hospital, a 1,112-bed tertiary center, which includes the region’s only children’s hospital and level IV neonatal intensive care unit, a 168-bed heart hospital and Tulsa’s leading trauma and emergency center. Additionally, Saint Francis employs more than 450 providers through Warren Clinic, which serves the region with more than 95 locations throughout eastern Oklahoma.
The organization has more than 10,000 employees, including 1,000 physicians.
- Healthcare IT Leaders replaced the client’s SAP asset management system with the Nuvolo EAM solution
- Our PM and 3 consultants supported the project from discovery to test and deployment over 14 weeks
- The Health System transitioned management of over 10,000 clinical assets to the Nuvolo solution
“Healthcare IT Leaders brought an expertise that allowed the project to be completed on time and without issue. The team assembled and their knowledge of the Nuvolo platform exceeded our expectations and allowed for a smooth road to implementation.”
Don Farris, Operations Manager
Saint Francis Health System