Best Healthcare IT Blogs of 2015: Call for Submissions
We're starting our search for the best healthcare IT blogs on the Internet, and we need your help!
In advance of our Best HIT Blogs of 2015 awards, we're calling for submissions of healthcare IT blogs you read that provide information about:
- Electronic medical record software systems
- Healthcare IT industry trends
- Healthcare information exchanges (HIE)
- Mobile healthcare and technology advances
- Consultant best practices and tools of the healthcare IT consultant trade
- EMR, EHR and information security legislation updates for the healthcare industry
- Government and regulatory topics
- Big data in healthcare
- Executive management and physician perspectives on IT initiatives
Whether the blog is written by a former healthcare IT consultant, a C-suite executive or a team of writers (or anything in between), we'd love to hear what blogs you're reading. To nominate a blog, write its name in the comments box below this article, Tweet us @hitleaders, write to us on Google+, let us know on LinkedIn or drop us a line on Facebook. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
For more information on what we're looking for, read all about our Best HIT Blogs of 2014.
Subscribe to Healthcare IT Leaders Blog Updates
Get healthcare IT hiring news, consulting tips, and industry insights from our experts delivered right to your inbox.