A leading IDN relies on Healthcare IT Leaders consulting and staff augmentation to support their Epic journey
Scripps Health embarked on an ambitious plan of full-time hiring and contract consulting to meet its Epic implementation needs. The IDN faced significant competition for Epic-skilled talent in Southern California and needed outside assistance to support their hiring goals.
Healthcare IT Leaders provided onsite recruiters and project management working in partnership with Scripps HR leadership to accelerate their full-time hiring push.
We worked directly with Scripps Epic project leadership to build a consultant recruitment plan across all positions, and our internal delivery team managed critical details from candidate interview prep to offer letters and acceptance.
Our deep database of Epic talent allowed us to generate multiple qualified submissions per role.
- Filled 150+ perm and contract roles across PM, Build Training, Infrastructure and Legacy Support in 90 days
- Three-year relationship as preferred consulting/staff aug partner to Scripps with over 300 roles filled
- Accelerated hiring allowed Scripps to meet critical project deadlines, resulting in demonstrable cost savings
Scripps Health is a 2.9B San-Diego based non-profit, integrated health system
- 15,000 employees and 3,000 affiliated physicians
- Four hospitals, four ERs and three urgent care centers
- 700,000 patients annually
- 10 consecutive years on Forbes list of Top 100 Companies to Work For
“The partnership with Healthcare IT Leaders at Scripps Health was instrumental in our success in executing the Epic program on time and on budget.”
Ryan Smith, AVP, Information Systems Scripps Health