Senior Director, Revenue Cycle IT (HB & PB)Job Order #14448
- Posted On: November 27, 2019
- Position Title: Senior Director, Revenue Cycle IT (HB & PB)
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: New York
- City: New York
Our Healthcare client in New York City is seeking a full time permanent Senior Director of Revenue Cycle IT.
The ideal candidate will have significant leadership experience as well as Epic implementation experience and billing operations knowledge.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Senior Director of Information Technologies is responsible for planning designing and implementing information systems and technologies for large and/or multiple areas of the organization. Other responsibilities include research, development and application of new information system technologies to support the goals of managing and operating the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and/or Information Systems with course work in Computer Science or equivalent; Master's preferred.
- 15 years of progressive information systems management experience preferably in a health care field.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Epic Hospital Billing or Professional Billing certification required
- Previous work experience with EPIC Systems including system configuration and design
- Must have full life cycle implementation experience with Epic Revenue Cycle products including HB and PB
- Knowledge of and experience with New York State billing is strongly preferred
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Jessica Plemmons at 678-593-3331 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.