ERP Applications ManagerJob Order #14373
- Posted On: September 11, 2019
- Position Title: ERP Applications Manager
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: Maryland
- City: Baltimore
This is a full-time position requiring the candidate to live or relocate in Greater Baltimore.
The ERP Application Manager will provide strategic leadership and ensure the implementation of finance and business processes. They will manage the relationship with outside vendors, oversee the ERP team, work with business partners to enhance the functionality of the system. They will evaluate processes, prepare, present and assist with feasible action plans and other continuous improvement initiatives to meet standards and customer support requirements.
· Must have 5 years’ experience managing an ERP application, preferably Infor with GHR experience
· Must have 5 years’ experience managing a time and attendance solution (Current systems: Kronos and API).
· Must have proven strong project management skills, strong communication skills across a broad breadth of users including C-Suite executives
· Leadership experience is a must! Will be managing a highly motivated team of 8
Job Perks: Top performers can work remotely 2-3 days a week after 90 days of employment. Competitive salary and benefit package + relocation assistance.
For immediate consideration, please email resumes to Jessica Plemmons at Jessica.email@example.com.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.