Healthcare IT Testing Project ManagerJob Order #14358
- Posted On: September 10, 2019
- Position Title: Healthcare IT Testing Project Manager
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: New York
IT Testing Project Manager (Permanent full time Job)
****Local candidates only (Poughkeepsie, NY or Danbury, CT)****
The IT Testing Project Manager is a dynamic role responsible for managing project activities, with a primary emphasis on testing of Healthcare IT applications and systems. The IT Testing Project Manager partners with project and program teams to develop test strategy, test scripts, and tools that measure the success and completion of formal Healthcare IT testing events.
· Expert proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project (or ability to achieve this level of proficiency within 3 months of employment)
· Demonstrates an affinity for Health Care IT, technology, data analytics, and applications like SharePoint, PowerPoint, and Visio
· Ability to obtain a software QA certification (QAI, ISTQB, or equivalent) and Project Management
· Certification (PMP or equivalent) within one (1) year of employment
· Requires familiarity with Healthcare EHR administration (Cerner, Epic, Allscripts, or related)
For immediate consideration, please email resumes to Jessica Plemmons at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.