Epic Clinical Systems Manager (ADT/Grand Central)Job Order #14278
- Posted On: August 28, 2019
- Position Title: Epic Clinical Systems Manager (ADT/Grand Central)
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: Missouri
- City: St. Louis
Epic Clinical Systems Manager (ADT/Grand Central)
Our client in Missouri is seeking an Epic Clinical Systems Manager for a permanent FTE role.
The Clinical Systems Project Manager is responsible for the overall coordination and oversight of the their clinical system and business system operation projects. Works closely with key stakeholders and oversee the project by ensuring project status is on track and adheres to defined timelines, identifying, escalating and resolving associated risks and ensuring overall design delivers the necessary solution that meets end user needs. This position manages a team of individuals to complete this work.
- Experience implementing Epic in multiple sites
- PM/Lead experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certified in Epic ADT or Grand Central (prefer both)
- Manages individual(s) including but not limited to: hires, trains, assigns work, manages & evaluates performance, conducts professional development plans. Ensures that the productivity and actions of that group meet/support the overall operational goals of the department as established by department leadership.
- Develops and adheres to departmental staffing, revenue and/or expense budgets. Responds to changes in the business which may affect the ability to achieve the budget goals.
- Assembles project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review, and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
For immediate consideration, please email resumes to Jessica Plemmons at Jessica.email@example.com.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.