Lead Epic Analyst – Patient AccessJob Order #14247
- Posted On: August 21, 2019
- Position Title: Lead Epic Analyst – Patient Access
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: New York
- City: Rochester
Our client in the Rochester, NY is looking for a Permanent, Full-time Lead Analyst for their Revenue Cycle/Patient Access team supporting Epic’s Grand Central, Prelude and RTE Applications. Analyst will join a team of 8 – 1 Application Coordinator, 2 Lead Analysts and 5 Senior Analysts.
• 3-4 years of experience as an Epic Analyst
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline such as Computer Science, Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Science or Engineering;
• Epic Grand Central build experience
• Epic Prelude build experience
• Epic Real Time Eligibility experience
• Other Epic modules/certifications
• Reporting Workbench and Radar
• Bed Planning, EVS, Transport
• Data Courier, Content Management
• Healthcare experience (ambulatory/acute)
For immediate consideration, please email resumes to Jessica Plemmons at Jessica.email@example.com.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.