Epic Care Management CoordinatorJob Order #14211
- Posted On: August 19, 2019
- Position Title: Epic Care Management Coordinator
- Position Type: Contract
- State: New Jersey
Our client located in New Jersey is seeking an Epic Care Management Coordinator for a 11+ month contract.
- 2+ years of Epic Care Management Coordinator experience required.
- Direct programs within the hospital enterprise to include Discharge, Transition of Care, Care Management, Social Work and Advanced Care Management.
- Experience performing utilization review, discharge planning and transitional care management while collaborating with others.
- Experience researching and providing healthcare resources and on demand information to patients and staff.
- The member of the care management team, works with outpatient members, providers and caregivers deliver supportive services, to increase efficient utilization of services.
- Serves as a liaison between providers, patients and care management teams. All interactions are documented and sent to appropriate individuals.
- Must be on site Monday – Thursday.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Candace Bush at 678-593-3340 or Candace.Bush@HealthcareITLeaders.com
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.