Cerner Change Management AnalystJob Order #14132
- Posted On: August 9, 2019
- Position Title: Cerner Change Management Analyst
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: Maine
Our client in Maine is looking to hire a full time permanent Cerner Change Management Analyst. This position serves as an integration champion across organizational applications and interfaces providing system, process and problem resolution expertise. This individual will help plan, oversee and validate the integration of all system analysis, build and testing processes with other clinical and non-clinical applications across the organization.
- Must have strong understanding of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of integration analysis experience
- Must have strong Business Analyst skills including requirements gathering and documentation, current build, change management, writing/executing test plans.
- Must have experience working with Cerner EHR System
For immediate consideration, please email resumes to Jessica Plemmons at Jessica.email@example.com or call 678-593-3331.
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.