Sr. UKG Services ArchitectJob Order #026064
- Position Title: Sr. UKG Services Architect
- Position Type: Permanent
- Work Location: Remote
- State: United States
Ranked on the Inc. 5000, voted one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, and named by Forbes as one of the nation’s top recruitment companies, Healthcare IT Leaders seeks a motivated Business Development Representative with previous healthcare sales experience to join our firm. We offer competitive benefits, a flexible and family-friendly work environment, and offer training and community volunteering opportunities.
Reporting and Responsibilities
We are seeking an experienced Senior UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Services Architect to join our team. As a Sr. UKG Services Architect, you will report to the UKG Solution Sales Director. You are responsible for collaborating with clients to thoroughly analyze and comprehend their business needs. Your key objective is to design service solutions that precisely align with these requirements. As part of this position, you'll be the central point of contact for ensuring effective and seamless communication with both clients and prospects throughout the service solution development process. The Sr. UKG Services Architect plays a pivotal role in boosting revenue by assessing product positioning and recommending the most suitable service components to meet client needs. They will serve as the primary liaison between our sales team and clients when it comes to seizing service opportunities. The Sr. UKG Services Architect is the go-to resource for all things services-related.
- Partner with the UKG Sales organization and all services lines of business to pursue and close services opportunities
- Provide a single point of contact to Sales for services opportunities
- Develop an understanding of each target client’s business, operations, and industry trends
- Understand the client’s strategic business and technology goals and create the proposed service approach and solution
- Drive the sales process to completion coordinating all Services resources and documentation such as proposals, SOW’s
- Maintain a pipeline and communicate it to Sales and Services Management
- Contribute to the improved efficiency of the sales function by participating in the development and deployment of appropriate services sales tools/templates
- Grow services revenue by interacting with all levels of client management and proposing solutions that provide business benefit
- Participate in Business Assessments as required
- Track critical sales and pipeline data on opportunities using existing systems
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of UKG project management experience, preferably within a professional services or consultancy environment
- 5+ years in a professional services role, ideally 3+ years in application software implementation and/or services sales
- Knowledge and understanding of HCM, WFM, Scheduling, Leave Management, or similar domain product/systems
- Previous experience with customer presentations, developing SOW’s and negotiating contracts
- Ability to develop and manage complex Services solutions for Enterprise level organizations
- Experience in software implementation methodology ideally with practice defining project requirements, managing project engagements, developing project plans, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate and negotiate with C-Level executives in an “influence without authority” role
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience scheduling, preparing presentations and status reports in addition to superb written and oral communication skills
- In-depth understanding of business processes and the ability to align UKG solutions with an organization's strategic goals
- UKG-specific certifications
- Salesforce experience
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Chanteal Heard at or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-CH2
Healthcare IT Leaders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.