McKesson Enterprise RX ConsultantJob Order #026056
- Posted On: November 3, 2023
- Position Title: McKesson Enterprise RX Consultant
- Position Type: Contract
- Work Location: Remote
- State: United States
Our remote client is seeking an Enterprise RX consultant for a 24-month contracting opportunity.
- 5+ years experience in a technology/application support role required.
- Experience with pharmacy management systems, McKesson EnterpriseRx preferred.
- Experience with Emporos Point of Sale (POS) Systems preferred.
- Familiarity with Pharmacy concepts, terminology, and workflow required.
- Work closely with pharmacy locations and business operations to understand business objectives.
- Identify new functionality and/or hardware requirements related to application upgrades.
- Responsible for review and validation of upgrade/enhancements functionality within UAT environment.
- Troubleshoot interfaces between Pharmacy application (EnterpriseRx) and other systems. (Automated Dispensing Robots, IVR, Shipping, Point of Sale)
- Must be able to work on a W2
- Remote role for duration of project.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Jonathan Jenkins at (603) 475-8168 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-JJ1
Healthcare IT Leaders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.