McKesson / Allscripts Business Systems Analyst (Finance & Supply Chain)Job Order #025709
- Posted On: September 18, 2023
- Position Title: McKesson / Allscripts Business Systems Analyst (Finance & Supply Chain)
- Position Type: Contract
- Work Location: Remote
- State: United States
Our healthcare client in New Jersey is looking to engage a FSCM Business Systems Analyst with expertise on McKesson / Allscripts, Tecsys, and VueMed to join their team immediately. This individual will serve in a legacy IT Support role and assist with the management of Finance + Supply Chain applications. Responsibilities will include upgrades, break / fix and managing tickets. This contract position would continue for the next 6 + months and can be done 100% remote.
- 5 + years experience supporting enterprise finance and supply chain systems, including McKesson / Allscripts, Tecsys and / or VueMed
- Healthcare industry experience
- Direct experience supporting Veradigm ERP
- Knowledge of IT security policies, practices, and protocols
- Experience with identity and access management solutions
- Relevant bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or related field
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast paced environme
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Alyssa Eilers at or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-AE1
Healthcare IT Leaders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.