National Account DirectorJob Order #025303
- Position Title: National Account Director
- Position Type: Permanent
National Account Director
Advance Your Career at an Industry Leader
Ranked on the Inc. 5000, voted one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, and named by Forbes as one of the nation’s top recruitment companies, Healthcare IT Leaders seeks a motivated Business Development Representative with previous healthcare sales experience to join our firm. We offer competitive benefits, a flexible and family-friendly work environment, and offer training and community volunteering opportunities.
Reporting and Responsibilities
The Director of National Accounts leads the company’s efforts to maintain and expand relationships with large, multi-location customers. The Director of National Accounts is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. The Director of National Accounts reports to the Vice President of Sales.
General Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following)
· Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
· Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
· Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
· Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
· Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
· Four year college degree from an accredited institution
· At least six years of strategic sales experience in a fast-paced environment
· Proven track record of past success achieving and exceeding a sales plan
· Experience with the healthcare industry, IT skills, vendor systems, and job titles associated with widely-used Enterprise Applications including EMR/EHR, ERP, CRM, ITSM solutions like Epic, Cerner, Meditech, Infor – Lawson, Oracle, ServiceNow and Salesforce.com
· Committed to ethical business practices and outstanding customer service; someone who understands the business benefits of client satisfaction and consultant loyalty.
· Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
· Excellent sales and negotiation skills
· Strong communication and networking skills
· Good planning and organizational skills
· Self-motivation, drive, and initiative
· An outgoing and confident approach
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Chanteal Heard at or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-CH2
Healthcare IT Leaders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.