Epic HB AnalystJob Order #024966
- Posted On: May 19, 2023
- Position Title: Epic HB Analyst
- Position Type: Contract
- Work Location: Hybrid
- State: Tennessee
- City: Jackson
Sr. Consultant Advisor - EMR Christine Woods is recruiting this position.
Our Tennessee client is beginning a net new Epic implementation in June and has an immediate need for an Epic Resolute HB consultant.
Duration: 12 Months
Travel: Weekly onsite (Monday-Thursday) for the first 4 months through design phase. Travel will be up to 50% after and rest will be remote.
- Current Epic Resolute HB certification
- Analyst will have experience in design, build, and testing experience within Epic's remittance modules, including the implementation of Cash Management.
- Analyst will also assist in implementing Hyland Onbase for lockbox correspondence and indexing. Also, will be able to co-lead the payment posting operational workgroup, including workgroup material preparation, workflow walkthrough, and key decision making.
- Must have at least three full-lifecycle Epic implementations as an Epic Resolute HB Analyst
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Christine Woods at 678-593-3325 or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-CW1
Healthcare IT Leaders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.