Epic Resolute HB Claims AnalystJob Order #024965
- Posted On: May 15, 2023
- Position Title: Epic Resolute HB Claims Analyst
- Position Type: Contract
- Work Location: Hybrid
- State: Tennessee
- City: Jackson
Sr. Consultant Advisor - EMR Christine Woods is recruiting this position.
Our Tennessee client is beginning a new Cerner-to-Epic conversion and has an immediate need for a senior level Epic Resolute HB Claims consultant. This is hybrid role: with onsite and remote days, but Monday-Thursday onsite for the first five months is required. Initial duration is 12 months.
- Current Epic Resolute HB Claims certification
- Analyst will have experience in design, build, and testing experience with DNB checks, claim edit configuration, and follow-up records.
- Ability to co-lead the billing and follow-up operational workgroup, including workgroup material preparation, workflow walkthrough, and key decision making.
- Must have at least three full-lifecycle Epic implementations as an Epic Resolute HB Claims
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Christine Woods at 678-593-3325 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-CW1
Healthcare IT Leaders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.