Workday Strategic Sourcing Instructional Designer / TrainerJob Order #024828
- Posted On: May 3, 2023
- Position Title: Workday Strategic Sourcing Instructional Designer / Trainer
- Position Type: Contract
- Work Location: Remote
- State: United States
Consultant Advisor - ERP Alyssa Eilers is recruiting this position.
We are seeking an experienced Workday Strategic Sourcing Instructional Designer / Trainer to support the implementation of a full-scale project within our healthcare client's organization. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and delivering training programs that will ensure the successful adoption of the Workday Strategic Sourcing platform. This is a contract position, with an anticipated duration of 6 + months.
- Design and develop training materials and resources for end-users, including e-learning modules, training guides, and job aids.
- Conduct training sessions for end-users and stakeholders on the functionality of Workday Strategic Sourcing.
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure that training materials and resources are aligned with project timelines and deliverables.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of training programs and materials.
- Provide support to end-users and stakeholders on the use of the Workday Strategic Sourcing platform.
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, Education, or a related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in instructional design and training delivery, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Proficiency in the use of Workday Strategic Sourcing and related tools.
- Experience in developing e-learning modules and other digital training resources.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Alyssa Eilers at or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-AE1
Healthcare IT Leaders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.