Multiview ERP Financial Implementation ConsultantJob Order #024522
- Posted On: March 13, 2023
- Position Title: Multiview ERP Financial Implementation Consultant
- Position Type: Contract
- Work Location: Remote
- State: United States
Consultant Advisor Andrew Felix is recruiting this position.
Our healthcare client on the East Coast is looking to engage an experienced Multiview ERP Financial Implementation Consultant to join their team on a 12 + month project.
- 7 + years implementing ERP systems
- 5 + years Multiview support experience
- Experience implementing or supporting the following Multiview Modules:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable
- Inventory Management/Materials Management
- Fixed Assets
- Accounts Payable
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Understanding of general financials workflows within the healthcare industry and integration with Oracle Cerner
- Experience integrating ERP platforms/applications-modules with EHR systems
- Work closely with the project team to understand client requirements as related to finance and materials management/inventory management
- Provide analysis of current state workflows and provide recommendation on future state
- Strong knowledge of accounting, inventory, and purchasing
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Andrew Felix at or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-AF1
Healthcare IT Leaders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.