Cerner Project ManagerJob Order #024286
- Posted On: February 23, 2023
- Position Title: Cerner Project Manager
- Position Type: Contract
- Work Location: Hybrid
- State: New Mexico
- City: Farmington
Consultant Advisor - Oracle Health Victoria Penalver is recruiting this position.
Our client located in New Mexico is seeking a Lead Project Manager for a 6 month + contract assignment.
- Cerner project experience strongly preferred.
- Program management and operational experience.
- Clarity PPM experience.
- Healthcare IT implementation experience for applications and technology projects.
- Experience working in a hospital IT department, or similar health care organization.
- Excellent communication skills, including executive summaries, project status reports, and other forms of team communication expectations.
- Travel and onsite work is required at 50%.
- Must be able to work on W2
- Must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- Start date is ASAP
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Victoria Penalver at or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-VP1
Healthcare IT Leaders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.