Operational AP Lead w/ Oracle Cloud experienceJob Order #024038
- Posted On: February 14, 2023
- Position Title: Operational AP Lead w/ Oracle Cloud experience
- Position Type: Contract
- Work Location: Hybrid
- State: New Jersey
- City: Morristown
Consultant Advisor Andrew Felix is recruiting this position.
Our healthcare client in New Jersey seeks an Operational AP Lead with Oracle Cloud experience join their team immediately. This contract position will require up to 3 days/week on-site and will continue for the next 6 + months.
- Oracle Cloud experience
- Healthcare experience
- Operational experience running an Accounts Payable function in an Oracle EBS or Oracle Cloud environment
- Ability to understand, own and modify process flows
- Strong leadership skills that will translate into moving the team along during testing and implementation
- Close remaining AP design decisions
- Lead AP solution, build, test, and map existing processes to Oracle
- Focus on AP operational readiness, by clearly defining the roles and responsibilities of AP team members and training execution
- Understand use-cases and work within AP and with linked systems (Supply Chain, Expenses/Payroll) to develop intra-system client specific test cases
- Validate test cases and data conversions
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Andrew Felix at or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-AF1
Healthcare IT Leaders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.