Sr. ERP Analyst - WorkdayJob Order #023905
- Posted On: March 8, 2023
- Position Title: Sr. ERP Analyst - Workday
- Position Type: Permanent
- Work Location: Remote
- State: United States
Corporate Recruiter Maggie Kelley is recruiting this position.
The Senior ERP Systems Analyst is responsible for the ongoing technical support of the new Workday system, while ensuring alignment with business strategies and drivers to evolve the Finance, Human Resources, and Supply Chain modules to improve productivity, agility, product/service timeliness, revenue growth, and cost reduction.
The role will support our growing Workday environment. Reporting to the IT Director of Enterprise Applications, this is a pivotal role in deploying and supporting the ongoing design, deployment and maintenance of the Workday ERP integrated solutions that enable our organization to scale while delivering high value to the business with continually business processes and data improvements, including identifying opportunities for system enhancements to maximize employee experience and increase system adoption.
The individual partners with all areas of the Business and Information Technology organization to drive standards and best practices, eliminate redundancies, and deliver on objectives within product development, business process design, IT/Business operations development, software development, and their respective lifecycles.
· Provide daily support for the ERP system (Finance, Human Resources, and Supply Chain landscape) through a coordinated effort with our internal IT team and vendor partners, while maintaining agreed upon system and interface SLA’s.
· Subject Matter Expert of technical recovery of system outages, and continuous learning within the technical team.
· Drive the deployment of feature releases and system maintenance to ensure client requirements are satisfied.
· Manage and provide leadership for the resources supporting system upgrades, break/fix, and problem management of the HR, Finance, and Supply Chain systems.
· Research inquiries using available technical resources and redirect issues to the appropriate business or technical resource.
· Analyze and asses technical issues across IT (Systems, Network, Security, Application, Desktop, etc)
· Continually analyze business processes and develop new and enhanced workflows within Workday, including but not limited to Security, Core HCM, Absence, Talent, Benefits, Compensation, etc.
· Drive system best practices, standards, data governance, security and privacy compliance, operating procedures, and collaborate and cross train.
· Raise the Workday knowledge and capabilities across broader teams, create training materials as needed, and deliver training
· Analyze Workday releases to identify opportunities that enhance our environment in alignment with the ERP Technology Roadmap
· Partner in the development of analytics, configuration of dashboards, and on-demand reporting.
· Champion data integrity and a stable production through security and configuration decisions.
· Under the direction of IT Enterprise Applications Director, execute ERP configuration, version/release management, customization, and management.
· Support all product patch and upgrade version control and implementation, while evaluating the feasibility of system modifications and enhancements
· Monitor and resolve support tickets submitted through the ERP support channel in SolarWinds ITSM.
· Support Business Analysts with data mapping, road mapping, and transformation between Workday and other downstream systems
· Advance various software development projects that integrate with ERP system, including execution of development.
· Customize and configure workflows, business rules and routing for business integration of ERP system
· Communicate with end-users on system availability, maintenance windows, and patch releases.
· Participate in ERP user group and individual training, including new user training and continuing education.
· Support production, test, and sandbox instances of ERP system, including all SDLC stage from requirements through deployment and support.
· Develop and maintain an IT knowledge base of identified problems, known errors and solutions.
· Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, or related Data, Application, Network, Systems related areas.
· Workday Pro certification required.
· Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in Workday systems and integration support with Finance, Human Resources, and Supply Chain areas.
· Knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements (i.e. HIPAA, PCI, Privacy, etc.).
· Advanced knowledge of HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent Management, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Security Administration, BIRT and Business Process Configuration.
· Advanced knowledge of Workday Studio Development, Workday EIB, RaaS, CCB’s, PICOF, Document Transformation, Workday Custom Reports, and Web Services.
· Advanced knowledge of SOAP, REST, XML, XSLT, and Java.
· Advanced understanding of integration design and testing concepts and integration frameworks, ie middleware, transformation logic, data conversion concepts and impacts on business processes.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Maggie Kelley at or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-MK2
Healthcare IT Leaders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.