Business Development RepresentativeJob Order #023841
- Posted On: March 10, 2023
- Position Title: Business Development Representative
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: South Carolina
- City: Greenville
Lead Corporate Recruiter Chanteal Heard is recruiting this position.
Advance Your Career at an Industry Leader
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. Healthcare IT Leaders seeks a motivated Business Development Representative, located in the Greater Greenville area, to join our firm. We offer competitive benefits, future career growth, a flexible and family-friendly work environment, and offer training and community volunteering opportunities.
Reporting and Responsibilities
This role will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, tracking, and servicing the needs of clients within the healthcare sector. The Business Development Rep (BDR) has the main function of developing relationships amongst client and prospect accounts by completing daily prospecting activities. BDRs will be responsible for actively reaching out to potential prospects, to schedule qualified meetings. Also, BDRs are responsible for client data integrity and upkeep within our Customer Resource Management (CRM) system, as well as other research tools provided by the Company. BDRs will work with their peers on the BDR team will report directly to the Manager of Enterprise Business Development. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mentality with a passion for growing a business and is committed to building on an already successful career in sales.
General Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following)
• Solicit new business in a dedicated prospect and client accounts
• Scheduling meetings with potential and existing clients which includes various medical professionals
• Identifying and fulfilling the client needs
• Maintaining solid working relationships with new and existing clients by providing excellent after-sales service
• Meet and exceed monthly outreach activity goals + revenue and gross profit/margin
• Ability to work and adapt in a fast-pace, constantly growing and changing environment
• Work collaboratively with a team of IT recruiters to maximize the value of contracts and ensure client satisfaction
• Ongoing account management and relationship development
• Proven track record of past success achieving and exceeding a sales plan
• Committed to ethical business practices and outstanding customer service; someone who understands the business benefits of client satisfaction and consultant loyalty.
• Quick learner with a aptitude for continued education, and desire to learn more about the healthcare technology industry
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Strong communication and networking skills
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Self-motivation, drive, and initiative
• An outgoing and confident approach
• Bachelor's or Associate’s Degree in a relevant field and/or an advanced degree
• Rudimentary knowledge of the healthcare industry, IT skills, vendor systems, and job titles associated with widely-used Enterprise Applications including:
o EMR/EHR, ERP, CRM, ITSM solutions like Epic, Cerner, Meditech, Infor – Lawson, Oracle, ServiceNow and Salesforce.com
• Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
• Effective communication and negotiation skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Chanteal Heard at or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-CH2
Healthcare IT Leaders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.