Payroll ManagerJob Order #023648
- Posted On: November 1, 2022
- Position Title: Payroll Manager
- Position Type: Contract
- Work Location: On-Site
- State: Connecticut
- City: Stamford
Our New England/Northeast Healthcare client is looking for a Payroll Manager that leads the payroll process, strategy, communications, and knowledge management for supporting and driving Payroll Operations and payroll system administration.
Location: Stamford, CT
Duration: 8+ month.
COVID Vaccination is required.
- Maintain payroll best practices, ensure that high quality payroll and customer service is delivered.
- Ensure that the end payroll product and its processes are compliant with established internal controls and all state and federal regulations.
- Oversees annual preparation of W-2 income reporting.
- Resource and lead projects associated with driving organizational initiatives.
- Communicate and work collaboratively with key payroll partners
- Provide analysis and guidance on payroll related initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree Required; Accounting/Business preferred.
- Experience in supporting large scale healthcare US state payroll landscape.
- Solid understanding of Payroll, US tax, HR processes and timekeeping automation experience.
- 10+ years of payroll processing management experience in a large company is required
- Strong knowledge working with ADP Enterprise Software.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Nimmy Shibu at (678) 593-3321 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-NS1