UKG Dimensions Consultant (Advanced Scheduler)Job Order #023609
- Posted On: June 15, 2023
- Position Title: UKG Dimensions Consultant (Advanced Scheduler)
- Position Type: Contract
- Work Location: Remote
- State: United States
We are looking for a UKG Dimensions Advanced Scheduler Consultant to join our team. This consultant will be responsible for helping our client implement/ configure the UKG Dimensions (WFD) Advance Scheduler module. This is a 100% remote position with an immediate start.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in/with the Healthcare or retail industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (12 years work experience; 6 years work experience with an associate degree)
- Certified in UKG Dimensions or Workforce Central (Legacy Kronos Workforce Dimensions or Kronos Workforce Central) Advanced Scheduler module, with at least 2 years of related experience
- Ability to work on complex, fast-paced projects in a collaborative team setting
- Able to handle escalated issues, understand client needs, and tailor solutions and responses to meet these needs
- Ability to analyze complex data or facts, summarize findings, and present results in a compelling way
- The UKG (legacy Kronos) Advanced Scheduler Consultant, leads large, complex workforce management strategy and implementation engagements and manages these projects to successful completion
- Provides advanced-level knowledge of the UKG Dimensions or Workforce Central (Legacy Kronos Workforce Dimensions or Kronos Workforce Central) Advanced Scheduler module, specifically as it relates to clients in the healthcare industry
- Leads all aspects of workforce management configurations, implementations, modifications, and upgrades of time and attendance initiatives including gathering and defining requirements, gap analysis, design, development, and support
- Facilitates complex working sessions for both internal and client teams, including defining strategic objectives and tailors these to meet client-specific needs as necessary
- Creates detailed functional and technical design documents, including test plans, test cases, user training documents, and implementation documentation
- Analyzes complex data or facts and summarizes and presents findings in a compelling way
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Nimmy Shibu at (678) 593-3321 or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-NS1
Healthcare IT Leaders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.