Billing SpecialistJob Order #023308
- Position Title: Billing Specialist
- Position Type: Permanent
- Work Location: Hybrid
- State: Georgia
- City: Alpharetta
The essential function of the Billing Specialist position is to establish a business relationship with internal and external customers. Additionally, this position will provide guidance and support to facilitate accurate and timely billing and prompt collection.
- Reconcile and ensure appropriate approval of consultants’ weekly time and expense entry
- Reconcile travel receipts to expense entry and statements
- Process accurate and timely billing to Clients
- Provide excellent customer service to our consultants out billing, our clients, and internal sales and recruiters
- Accurately post client payments
- Research and collect on our outstanding accounts receivable
- 2-4 years billing experience in a professional services environment required
- Previous experience with back-office time & entry expense systems required
- Able to multi-task
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Chanteal Heard at or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-CH2
Healthcare IT Leaders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.