Senior Data EngineerJob Order #023287
- Posted On: September 20, 2022
- Position Title: Senior Data Engineer
- Position Type: Contract
- Work Location: Remote
- State: New York
Our East Coast Client is seeking a remote contractor for a Sr. Data engineer opening. This is a 3 month remote assignment with possible extension or FTE hire.
General tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Lead construction, maintenance, & optimization of data pipelines.
• Drive Automation through effective metadata management, using innovative and modern tools, techniques, and architectures to improve productivity.
• Lead renovation of the data management infrastructure to drive automation in data integration and management.
• Collaborate with multiple Analytics Center of Excellence teams and EIM team in refining their data requirements for various DnA initiatives and data consumption requirements.
Qualifications and preferred skills:
● Bachelor’s degree/master's degree/advanced degree in computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, data management, information systems, information science or related field
● Expertise and excellent understanding of Snowflake Internals and integration of Snowflake with other data processing and reporting technologies
● Preferred experience in working with data science teams in refining and optimizing data science and machine learning models and algorithms
● Full Lifecycle Data Warehouse, Data Mart Development experience is a big plus.
● 3+ years of experience with Shell/Perl Scripting
● 5+ years of experience with popular database programming languages including SQL, PL/SQL (required), others for relational databases and certifications on upcoming NoSQL/Hadoop oriented databases (preferred) like MongoDB, Cassandra, others for nonrelational databases.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Jessica Plemmons at 678-593-3331 or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-JP1