SharePoint DeveloperJob Order #023283
- Posted On: September 20, 2022
- Position Title: SharePoint Developer
- Position Type: Contract
- Work Location: Remote
Our healthcare client is in need of a remote SharePoint developer to oversee the overall construction and implementation of an Enterprise SharePoint environment(s), as well as the Corporate Intranet platform. This position requires knowledge and experience with SharePoint technologies including SharePoint 2019 and Office 365. The immediate need is for expertise with SPFx.
General tasks and deliverables
- SharePoint Application development life cycle planning, architecture, construction, implementation, packaging, and deployment
- Use SharePoint Framework SPFx to create custom applications using SharePoint
- Build custom forms and workflows with Nintex
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- SharePoint 2019 development experience, including the creation/development of custom SPFx solutions
- Preferred 2 years of experience in a SharePoint developer role using SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online/O365
- Must either know or be willing to learn API creation using NodeJS and how to deploy solutions
- Preferred one year experience developing webparts (SPFx) and UI extensions like application customizers, field customizers, and custom web parts
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to be flexible, resourceful, organized and work in a fast-paced business environment with special requests
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of SDLC process, performing unit testing, and packaging to deploy from DEV to PROD
- Must be able to write documentation that fully supports any code that is written.
- Must be able to brainstorm with others, thrive in a collaborative team environment, multitask, and quickly adapt to change
- Excellent knowledge around UI/UX
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Kelly Hammond at or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-KH1