MDI ConsultantJob Order #023221
- Posted On: September 9, 2022
- Position Title: MDI Consultant
- Position Type: Contract to Permanent
- Work Location: Hybrid
- State: United States
Our client is seeking a Cerner CareAware MDI (Medical Device Integration) Consultant for a 6-month+ contract assignment starting ASAP.
- 3+ years of Cerner CareAware MDI (Medical Device Integration) project experience.
- Must have experience being the lead on an MDI project from start to finish performing onsite and remote implementation tasks.
- Facilitate technical discovery and provide expertise based on the client-specific environment and clinical workflow.
- Must have configuration experience leveraging iCommand and Phoenix tools to configure Laboratory Medical Device Interfaces.
- Configuration of Cerner Connectivity Engines and Device Adaptors.
- Additional Skills: Phoenix (MDI Installation Tool), Basic Networking, Device Connectivity, and Ability to Install and configure Medical Device Interfaces.
- Travel requirements to client sites in NY, MI, and TN is expected to be up to 75%
- Must be able to work on a W2.
- The start date is ASAP.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Phil West at 978-561-2016 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-PW1