Syngo Dynamics Application Analyst-Cardiac ServicesJob Order #023218
- Posted On: September 20, 2022
- Position Title: Syngo Dynamics Application Analyst-Cardiac Services
- Position Type: Contract
- Work Location: Hybrid
- State: New York
- City: New York
Our New York client has an immediate need for a Syngo Dynamic Application Analyst – Cardiac Services. This role will be supporting the clients Syngo Dynamics Cardiology Application for their Ambulatory sites, traveling to sites for go lives is required for application and clinician support. Modality configuration and application troubleshooting is also required for all sites being added to their Enterprise Application.
- Must have Syngo Dynamics Cardiac experience.
- Must be able to communicate with physicians and staff.
- Must be able to travel to NYC
- When site is net new candidate will work on site for 5 days. If site is not net new candidate will be on-site 2-3 times a week and the rest of the week remote.
- 6-month contract with possibility of full-time hire.
- Work under the direction of the Manager to provide technical application solutions for assigned
- business areas.
- Possess senior level technical knowledge of assigned application technology.
- Work with Business Analyst to understand the customer’s product-specific requirements and
- configuration and translate them to technical design specifications and data flow from which
- programs are developed and coded.
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents programs or technical configuration.
- Ensure programs meet technical specifications and standards.
- Interact with Business Analysts during the software build or configuration and testing process.
- Perform technical application configuration and configure /run reports at user request.
- Maintain technical documentation based on standard operating procedures in support of the
- assigned application.
- Provide production support.
- Interface with Systems Analyst to assist in resolving support calls escalated by the Service Desk.
- Identify the common causes of the defects, prioritize them and systematically remove them so that
- they do not reoccur in further development work.
- Participate in focus groups and workshops, attend vendor training and demonstrations.
- BA or BS degree preferred or other relevant combination of training and experience.
- 2-5 years industry experience preferred
- 3-5 years extensive experience in providing technical support and maintenance in assigned product
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Summer Center at (678) 593-3321 or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-SC1