Cerner PharmNet Implementation AnalystJob Order #023172
- Posted On: September 6, 2022
- Position Title: Cerner PharmNet Implementation Analyst
- Position Type: Contract
- Work Location: Remote
- State: United States
Our remote client is seeking a Cerner PharmNet Analyst for a 6 month + contract assignment.
- 3+ years of Cerner PharmNet project experience.
- Cerner PharmNet Build experience is required.
- Must have previous experience resolving issues such as; Auto Product Assignment and Auto Verification, Charging issues/Discrepancies, JW Modifier Workflow issues, Formulary questions, Fill Batch Corrections and Ops Jobs, Dose Range Checking Setup/Understanding, Medication Manager and Verification Issues.
- Start date is 9.19.22 or 9.26.22.
- Must be able to work on a W2.
- 100% remote for entire project duration.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Jonathan Jenkins at (603) 475-8168 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-JJ1