Cerner Scheduling Implementation AnalystJob Order #023163
- Posted On: September 6, 2022
- Position Title: Cerner Scheduling Implementation Analyst
- Position Type: Contract
- Work Location: Remote
- State: United States
Our remote client is seeking a Cerner Scheduling Implementation consultant for a 6 month + contract assignment.
- 3+ years of Cerner Scheduling project experience.
- Previous Cerner Scheduling Build experience is required.
- Experience working on and resolving issues such as; General and Personnel resource builds, Appointment type builds, Scheduling template builds and applications, and Resource list builds.
- Start date is 9.19.22 or 9.26.22.
- Must be able to work on a W2.
- 100% remote for entire project duration.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Julie Easley at or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-JE1