Cerner Registration Change Implementation AnalystJob Order #023159
- Posted On: November 17, 2022
- Position Title: Cerner Registration Change Implementation Analyst
- Position Type: Contract
- Work Location: Remote
- State: United States
Our remote client is seeking a Cerner Registration Implementation consultant for a 4-month+ contract assignment.
- 3+ years of Cerner Registration project experience.
- Previous Cerner Registration Build experience is required.
- Experience working on and resolving issues such as; Location hierarch/Location aliasing, Health Plans, Code set/Code value/Code value grouping, Auto discharge criteria, and Document routing.
- The start date is 12/05/2022 or 12/19/2022
- Must be able to work on a W2.
- 100% remote for the entire project duration.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Julie Easley at or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-JE1