Technical Clinical Analyst - CardiologyJob Order #022860
- Posted On: July 27, 2022
- Position Title: Technical Clinical Analyst - Cardiology
- Position Type: Contract
- Work Location: Hybrid
- State: New Jersey
- City: West Orange
Our New Jersey client is seeking a Technical Clinical System Analyst to provide clinical IT support to the Health Enterprise with the Cardiovascular and IT&S team, specializing in Non- invasive cardiology workflow. Start is mid-July, with an initial duration of 9 months. Onsite expectation is 75%.
- 3+ years of experience as a non-invasive Cardiology systems analyst, preferably with Phillips Intellispace Cardiovascular for Echocardiogram Imaging and/or GE Muse for EKG and Stress
- Ability to produce professional documentation and flow charts pertaining to workflow, gap analysis, training documents, procedural guidelines (“How To”), and knowledgebase articles to support standardization.
- Prior experience training physicians and staff on Enterprise Cardiovascular IT&S systems best practices.
- New Jersey and tri-state candidates strongly preferred
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Christine Woods at 678-593-3325 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-CW1