Software DeveloperJob Order #022765
- Posted On: July 19, 2022
- Position Title: Software Developer
- Position Type: Contract
- Work Location: Hybrid
- State: New Jersey
- City: Newark
Our client is seeking a Software Developer to join their team and support home built custom applications using Microsoft .NET technology and PostgreSQL. Utilizing a Software Development Life Cycle, the Software developer will work with technical and non-technical associated in defining business and technical requirements to develop new functions or redesign/consolidate existing processes. This is a 6-Month Contract to Hire position working 35 hours per week. COVID-19 vaccination is required as it is a hybrid role located in Newark, NJ.
- Work with team in building web services and web-based applications using Python, .NET 4.0 technologies e.g., ASP.NET, AngularJS, PostgreSQL, SQL Server
- Strong Experience working with Azure, or AWS (MySQL, Virtual Machines, Redis, Storage, CosmosDB) and managing cloud-based software applications in a multi-tenant, secure and scalable architecture.
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Create requirements documents, and ensure software is built to specification
- Evaluate new technologies and provide recommendations
- Support the training and upskill of development team
- Create Automated testing process and Coding standards
- Manage the development of the offshore resources through the total software development lifecycle.
- Responsible for overall project success from intake to final production deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Master’s degree in Computer Science preferred
- Additional job-related experience/and/or education may substitute for the required education on a year-for-year basis
- Requires a minimum of 7 or years’ experience as backend software developer
- Strong experience with OWASP Top 10 coding standards
- Strong PostgreSQL and Microsoft SQL Knowledge
- Manage Azure services
- Engineer level experience in FHIR required
- Engineer level experience in Mobile Application Development
- Engineer level experience (5+ years) .NET Framework, .NET Standard, and .NET Core
- SQL Server database development, including stored procedures, queries, the ability to write inner/outer joins and out joins.
- Skilled in database design, business analysis, requirements capturing and technical specification
- Experience with integrating web design with back-end coding
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Proven track record for deploying large scale enterprise solutions
- Able to mentor junior level developers
- Able to create coding standards enforce them across the development team
- Enforce HIPPA best practices for software development
- Data modeling concepts
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle activities
- Working knowledge of systems interface
- Excellent communication skills
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Kelly Hammond at or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.#LI-KH1