Configuration AnalystJob Order #022272
- Posted On: May 13, 2022
- Position Title: Configuration Analyst
- Position Type: Contract
- Work Location: Remote
- State: Nationwide
Configuration Analyst – Remote Opportunity
Our client in the healthcare industry is looking for a Configuration Analyst to provides definition for and governance of configuration management procedures. This role is responsible for monitoring and authorizing changes and ensuring that they do not have a negative impact on service delivery. This is a long-term contract that is 100% remote.
- Service Now CMDB maintenance, create scripts for integrating with Service Now CMDB, create audit scripts, dashboards, CMDB automation scripts, CMDB care & feeding tasks.
- Drive the development and oversight of a configuration management function and corresponding system (CMS), including configuration item (CI) definitions, relationships, and key attributes (e.g., unique identifiers, license details, SLAs, version, renewal dates), and ensure key attributes are maintained and updated.
- Establish processes and a governance mechanism to assure compliance with, and integrity of, CIs and configurations required to control the delivery of IT services.
- Govern the inventory of all assets and CIs and provide status reports on the inventory and any proposed changes on a scheduled basis and perform audits of internal teams and suppliers.
- Interact with Service Delivery Managers and supplier to ensure processes and procedures exist such that changes to configuration do not have a negative impact on overall service delivery and that they are propagated across all internal and external systems and the CMS.
- Ensure the proper accountabilities and controls are in place (internally and externally) to prevent and manage risks, and ensure compliance with contractual obligations, and avoid software usage/entitlement compliance and audit issues.
- 3-5 years’ experience with each of the following: Java and SQL development, background in developing scripts, Service Now CMDB, Service Now task/service catalog request automation, asset management, CSDM and ITIL knowledge.
- Associates Degree and/or Equivalent Experience
- IT Infrastructure Library certification
- Knowledge developing integrations with ServiceNow and outside tools, such as, Orion, Rapid 7, etc.
- Using Performance Analytics to produce reports, KPI, Metrics
- Knowledge on setting up Data Certification
- Knowledge using ServiceNow Integration Hub/Service Graph
- Develop necessary documentation
- Communication & Organizational skills
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Michael Cooper at or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.