Radiation Oncology Applications AnalystsJob Order #022260
- Posted On: May 12, 2022
- Position Title: Radiation Oncology Applications Analysts
- Position Type: Contract
- Work Location: On-Site
- State: Washington
- City: Seattle
Our client located in Seattle, WA is seeking a Radiation Oncology Application analyst to design, build, test and implement enhancements to meet functional requirements for Oncology systems Raystation, MIM, Mosaiq, or Aria.
Start Date: ASAP
Travel: 75% onsite
Duration: 4 months
- Significant experience supporting Radiation Oncology systems such as Raystation, MIM, Mosaiq, or Aria
- Recent healthcare experience, preferably with the radiation oncology specialty
- Experience defining customer requirements and translating them into design specifications
- Strong customer oriented mindset
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Neika Powell at (678) 533-4469 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.