Interim PM-ProvisioningJob Order #022252
- Posted On: May 10, 2022
- Position Title: Interim PM-Provisioning
- Position Type: Contract
- Work Location: Remote
- State: Georgia
Our healthcare client is in need of an interim Provisioning Project Manager. This individual will be responsible for the building, design and testing of all application security groups, to include but not limited to Epic, for all users and physicians.
Minimum Job Qualiﬁcations:
- Minimum of two years working in a complex IT position, preferably within Information Security
- Understand Business requirements, process, and practice and create a security model to accomplish business objectives.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in department and interdepartmentally to articulate ideas, negotiate resolution of issues, and achieve objectives
- Familiar with HIPAA Security and other regulatory healthcare requirements and provide input on security policy and protocol to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Certiﬁed Epic Security Coordinator with Provider Administration badge preferred
- Performs analysis for information security problems and incidents.
- Works as a team member of Information Security
- Manages the security and user access controls of the company’s information systems
- Assists the Information Security Oﬃcer in identifying areas within the organization’s information systems environment requiring improvements to information security.
- Leads the development of plans to address these issues
- Educates helpdesk and application teams on security administration, and response. Reviews new systems for appropriate application security and audit functionality.
- Deﬁne and enforce role-based access to corporate systems.
- Familiarize and support eﬀorts to meet audit regulations and security reporting in conjunction with internal audit compliance department.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Alma Arteaga at (678) 593-3336 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.