Technical Recruiter - HealthcareJob Order #022231
- Posted On: May 18, 2022
- Position Title: Technical Recruiter - Healthcare
- Position Type: Permanent
- Work Location: Remote
- State: Georgia
Reporting and Responsibilities
This role will be responsible for full life cycle IT recruitment in support of our clients and candidates for direct, contracting, and contract to hire basis. The ideal candidate is an innovative, results-oriented professional with a proven record of consistently delivering and exceeding requirements.
General Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following)
- Recruit the next generation of Cerner IT and management consultant talent.
- Conduct the sourcing of candidates on a national or regional level by utilizing various methods to include targeted name generation, networking internally and externally to the organization, mining databases and job boards, developing relationships with associations, etc.
• Attend discovery sessions with recruiters and sales/account management
• Participate in the sourcing strategy throughout the requisition life cycle
• Apply a defined sourcing process (transactional or pipeline) to ensure the most effective use of time and to drive results
• Evaluate the profiles of potential candidates by performing preliminary phone screen assessments
• Accountable to track sourcing activities and results in the ATS/CRM
• Support the evaluation of source-channel effectiveness in collaboration with other team leads and the Director of Recruiting.
- Identify leads and close qualified candidates that can support customers’ requirements.
- Networks with industry, references, and contacts to develop leads.
• At least two years of sourcing and/or recruiting experience or applicable sales experience
• Preferred experience with one or more of the following application technologies: Epic, Cerner, Allscripts, MEDITECH, or general healthcare IT
• Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS)
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills with the ability to work independently and on a team
· Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
· At least two years’ experience in the following areas: recruiting, sales, customer service, or account management
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Chanteal Heard at or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.